2008年8月5日火曜日

Welcome To VIctoria!!

Good Evening.

I write Blog for th first time.

But, Everybody may be sleepy and will go to bed early.(Perhaps somebody may have already

slept )

Actually,now I am very sleepy and tired,too.

Today it took 13 hours and we arrived Victoria. At first it took about 9 hours by plane

from Tokyo to Vancouver. And it took about 2 hours by ferry from Vancouver .Lastly

from there to UVIC's dormitory by bus it took 2 hours.

That explains why we are very tired. Boading time on the ship is so long.

By the way,what I was surprised is much of the amount of food in Canada. I was full all

day long. When I come back to Tokyo , I may put on weight. I have to exercise as many times

as possible.

Let's do our best ,tomorrow examination!!!!!!!!!!

Shimizu Yuri
Shimegi Tubaasu

1 件のコメント:

Jodie さんのコメント...

Such a long trip - I'm not surprised that everyone is tired. I hope that you can get over jet lag quickly.

I'm sure everyone will be excited to try lots of new food in Canada. Try not to eat too much!

Good luck in your exam.

Jodie